"Amor Fati" is a Stoic philosophy that roughly translates as "Love your fate". It is the acceptance of whatever happen's in life, good or bad, and to live without fear or regret. The Stoic's believed that fate was an active part of life that could not be bargained with, meaning one should actively embrace the unknown and let it guide you rather than fight it, and inevitably loose!
One edition of 75 prints with an artwork size of 70cm x 70cm with a 2.5cm white border. (Total print size including border 75cm x75cm)
One edition of 50 prints with an artwork size of 95cm x 95cm with a 2.5cm white border. (Total print size including border 100cm x 100cm)
- Hand Signed and Numbered by artist.
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN UK
- Printed on Giclée Hahnemühle German Etching Paper
- 310 gsm Textured, Matt Finish Archival Paper
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100 years
- Printed using Archival Pigment Inks
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed in a cardboard tube
- Handle prints with care as they can scratch
- Price includes VAT